KXIP vs KKR Live Score

Barcelona vice-president Jordi Mestre says manager Ernesto Valverde will have the final say on Yerry Mina's future, amid reports of interest from Manchester United and Everton. The Columbian global has agreed on a 5-year contract with the Toffees with Barcelona accepting an offer in the region of €32 million from the Merseyside club. Signing a centre half is still the priority and the club are favourites to sign Yerry Mina from Barcelona for around £27 million.

However, this stalled Mina's move to the Old Trafford, and Everton were quick to swoop in as he's now on his way to the Goodison Park instead.

Speaking in Los Angeles last week, Valverde hinted that Mina's displays in Russian Federation, which saw him saw three goals as Colombia reached the Round of 16, will not alter his plans for the defender.

Meanwhile, United have recently approached to pursue Harry Maguire from Leicester City but the move likewise seems unlikely to happen with the Foxes said to have no plans of selling the Englishman.

This left Manchester United fuming and they reportedly pulled out of the agreement after Ed Woodward had set a deadline of Saturday to complete the transfer.

US Spy Agencies Say North Korea Building New Missiles
Reports last week suggested that a separate North Korean site used to develop missile engines was dismantling its facilities. The same facility is known to have produced the Hwasong-15, the country's first missile capable of reaching the US.

The Merseysiders are understood to have been keen on Mina since his stellar displays for Colombia at the World Cup.

How could Everton line up in 2018/19 if they secure their summer transfer targets?

The Mirror broke the news on Sunday morning, and United are confident of getting a deal tied up within the next 48 hours.

Mina's own agent recently admitted that there was a 90% chance that he would join United this summer.


COMMENTS